Covid-19 Lockdown Restrictions

The start of the 2021 – 2022 Season has been postponed until further notice. A decision to open the clubhouse and start our Sailing Program will be made once the Government lifts the current lockdown and defines what our “Freedom” will look like into the future. Whatever future decisions of the Government may be the Club is bound by law to follow any Health Orders issued. Further information will be posted as the situation unfolds.

Covid-19 Safety Plan: please click here to view our Covid19 Safety Plan.


Last Updated September 22 2021
                 Phillips Sails
Cathie Maria Real Estate
Berkeley Vale Steel
Reach Marine Services
Marine Outlet